St. Mary’s is a fantastic place to hold an event, have your wedding, or host a community function. St. Mary’s opens its doors to individuals and groups in the community.
- Contact Parish Administrator or Rector at 215-386-3916 to
schedule an on-site visit and complete a facility use application;
- Contact the Parish Administrator to make a reservation
- Arrive no earlier than scheduled;
- Ensure security of all entrances;
- Keep all areas clear of debris;
- No alcohol or illegal substances are permitted, and smoking is not permitted anywhere on the St. Mary’s property;
- Stack chairs, tables, and all furniture to original location;
- Leave facility no later than scheduled time
(1:00 AM is latest possible time);
- When leaving please be respectful of neighbors by keeping noise to a minimum.
- If you use candles in sanctuary, you will be billed full price for each.
Noncompliance with any of these items and/or damage to any item or facility may result loss of deposit and further charges.